How do we see events and sign up
Posted by jancarius

I am somewhat assuming the final lists aren't up yet, but I was wondering how/when we sign up for particular games and events?

Posted by noone

Registration goes live may 14th so a week or two before they usually release the events list

Posted by donaldbain

https://gencon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403020153108-When-can-I-register-for-events-

Posted by helenbb

In May, the event catalog will be released. 2 weeks later, everyone will register for events.

Posted by miiooko noone

noone wrote:
Registration goes live may 14th so a week or two before they usually release the events listtunnel rush
Oh really? I have not seen any official information yet.

Posted by noone miiooko

miiooko wrote:
noone wrote:
Registration goes live may 14th so a week or two before they usually release the events list
hosting guide Important dates

Posted by ndgeekboy noone

noone wrote:
miiooko wrote:
noone wrote:

It's also in the FAQs under "Attending the Convention." Event Registration's listed for May 21, so -- cross your fingers -- the preliminary event list should on or about May 7.

When is Gen Con opening badge and event registration for 2023? – Gen Con (zendesk.com)

Posted by miiooko ndgeekboy

ndgeekboy wrote:
noone wrote:
miiooko wrote:
noone wrote:

It's also in the FAQs under "Attending the Convention." Event Registration's listed for May 21, so -- cross your fingers -- the preliminary event list should on or about May 7.When is Gen Con opening badge and event registration for 2023? – Gen Con (zendesk.com)
well thanks

Posted by geoffreygraves

One month left for Gen Con Indy Event ticket registration. Who is excited for it? Have fun and stay hydrated! By the way, I am a school student seeking someone to assist me with my maths homework since I am not very good at maths, and while searching for it online, I discovered this website https://parccgames.com/ which helps me to finish my maths homework and they will do it very simply.

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? geoffreygraves

geoffreygraves wrote:
One month left for Gen Con Indy Event ticket registration. Who is excited for it?

Me!!

I'm even looking forward to the process of creating the perfect wishlist, one which will most certainly not suffer the problems of last year's perfect wishlist, but will instead reveal new realms of "Huh; Didn't expect that to happen".

New Post Sign in to write a new post.