Games Library
Posted by armored badger

I have always wanted to play in the Game Library during Gen Con but never have. I checked out a game with friends, looked over the rules, and returned it but that's it. Our brains were fried from learning games all day, lol! Anyways, what is it like? I believe you pay for an 8 hr block to access the library. I think you have to keep the game in the room. Can you come and go during that 8 hr period? As an example, finish a game and go wander around after it for a couple hours and then return. Thanks for any help/advice you guys have. 

Posted by kevinrg

Yes the games need to stay in the room.  (Grab a game, check it out, play, check it back in)

Yes you can come and go during your timeslot.

Posted by armored badger

Thank you! My wife and I thought that was the case.

Posted by hahnarama

May I suggest that you try that Hot Games room instead. Except for last year I've always had a great experience there. 

Posted by jerrystevenson009

[This post has been removed]

Posted by margaretaross00

Posted by prennddefrost

Posted by flaviasnowwitch

If you get walk-in tickets for the game library, are they divided into the evening and morning time slots still? Or does your 8 hr block begin when you purchase your tickets/enter the library?

Posted by kevinrg flaviasnowwitch

flaviasnowwitch wrote:
If you get walk-in tickets for the game library, are they divided into the evening and morning time slots still? Or does your 8 hr block begin when you purchase your tickets/enter the library?

Your library block is for an event and that event has a begin/end time.

Example, If you got a Friday 4PM ticket, it is from 4PM-1AM.  You 1st show up at 9PM, then you only have 4 hours left.

Posted by alexstorytell

Posted by carol.lawrence

Posted by jettmccallum

Posted by witheoper

Posted by sashakub

Posted by angel17