Have Room Available
Posted by flamepulse

have a pullout bed available at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest. its about a half hour drive from the convention center, right now there are three of us that will be sharing the two double beds.

It is a suite so has a kitchen and separate bedroom so there will be separation. It includes a buffet style breakfast every morning.

We usually leave for the convention around 7ish so getting up about 6ish to get ready and get back to the room around 10-11 at night.

I will be getting there to check in about 5 pm on Wednesday 

would Prefer a couple.

$480 for Wednesday thru Sunday for a couple.
$300 for Wednesday thru Sunday for a single person. 

Posted by redjoker345

i am interested but have a one question

does the group have a method of transportation that i could also tag along with
or are you all just getting a taxi/uber

Posted by flamepulse redjoker345

redjoker345 wrote:
i am interested but have a one question
does the group have a method of transportation that i could also tag along with
or are you all just getting a taxi/uber

we are renting a car. 

Share of car and parking if you wish to partake in that as tr5ansportation will be $150 extra if its just one person There wouldn't be enough room for a couple to share so they would be on their own for transportation.

Posted by wheels35 flamepulse

flamepulse wrote:
have a pullout bed available at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest. its about a half hour drive from the convention center, right now there are three of us that will be sharing the two double beds.
It is a suite so has a kitchen and separate bedroom so there will be separation. It includes a buffet style breakfast every morning.
We usually leave for the convention around 7ish so getting up about 6ish to get ready and get back to the room around 10-11 at night.
I will be getting there to check in about 5 pm on Wednesday 
would Prefer a couple.
$480 for Wednesday thru Sunday for a couple.
$300 for Wednesday thru Sunday for a single person. 
I'm interested.

I do also have a question, I would be driving down, I saw they have Free Parking, but I was concerned if it would be limited to one car per room (some places do this so wanted to make sure).

Would I be able to have my own key to the room? I know that's sometimes questionable because of just getting to know someone, but I know there will be some nights I wouldn't want to stay at the Con that late, and if not, I can work with that as well, just wondering.

Posted by flamepulse

No Limit on cars parked. And yes, you would have your own key  

shoot me an email at my username at gmail.com and we can talk more. 

Posted by wheels35 flamepulse

flamepulse wrote:
No Limit on cars parked. And yes, you would have your own key  
shoot me an email at my username at gmail.com and we can talk more. 
sent

Posted by flamepulse

Room claimed. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.