Industry Insider program
Posted by john welker

In accordance with site:

Featured Presenters- Submission Being Accepted
Interested in becoming an Industry Insider Featured Presenter? Submissions are now being accepted. The submission process is open now through March 19. Everyone is encouraged to apply!
But when I follow the link I get the message:

The Industry Insider Submission Form is closed for this year. Thank you for your interest.

Is this left over from the 2017 submissions or is it already too late for 2018 Insider submissions?

Posted by john welker

Any news on when it will be time for  2018 Insider submissions?

Posted by jeannette

Can you indicate where you're seeing this information? Is it a bookmarked page?

Currently there is no information about this on our 2018 website (that I'm aware of and I manage the program) so you are definitely looking at outdated info, just want to determine where and/or how.

Any information you could provide would be great. 

Thanks!

Jeannette LeGault
Sr. Director of Event Programming
Gen Con LLC

Posted by john welker

Featured Presenters- Submission Being Accepted  
This was found via a Google search.

Posted by jeannette

Yep, as expected it is old information from 2017. The text speaks of "thanking our 2016 featured presenters" which is the clue. Hard to tell, I get, as it's got the 2018 "skin". Our system doesn't actually delete pages so bookmarks and searches can still bring up outdated information. Lesson to self ... put the year in the title!

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for bringing this to your attention.

We will be announcing info on 2018 Industry Insiders via our email newsletter and social media outlets so stay tuned.

Jeannette LeGault
Sr. Director of Event Programming 
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.